Monday 3 August 2009

Weekender..

Hello dudes, sorry for this real late update, I've just been mad busy doing other things. So here goes.. I've had a long week working, had a lovely weekend and I went to the movies to watch 'The Proposal' which is a good movie! My ratings are as follows #7 and it made me feel great after watching it : ) Another thing, I still haven't managed to activate my facebook, due to being so busy though I intend on doing so tomorrow / or should I say later on today: Monday 3rd August - Though I am aware that I'm two days behind schedule " / my bad! Another thing, my payday is in like eighteen days and as you can imagine I'm trying not to but I find myself counting down the days for that money to arrive and be settled within my bank account for me to nibble at as I see fit.. (yummy) can't wait for the hard earned cash to roll on through.. other than that that's been it I will be back tomorrow to update you'se further, N'night x

* I'm going to leave you'se with this exclusive picture of
me in the hotel's hallway in London!

Shanai Desireé


x---------------------x



No comments:

Post a Comment