Monday 20 July 2009

Back to Manchester.

I'm back home now, after a beautiful weekend in the capital, LONDON! It was absolutely fantastic, the hotel was lovely and clean, though the same can hardly be said for the people that stay there.. I think it was Saturday evening we were on the bed talking and all of a sudden we could hear groans coming from the room next door, it was absolute unbelievable stuff, the girl was literally screaming all sorts of sounds. I mean if you're going to engage in such activity, at least be aware that there are others next door.. when I laughed and kept on laughing out loud the noises began to
stop! I'll leave that story there as I'm still in shock..
Saturday -
Went to Brixton to this hair shop where I found the people in there remotely quite rude, as they watched my every move
throughout my whole time being in there. Very uncomfortable shopping, then lunch at KFC.
After that we went to get my nails done, ever so cheap, paid £20 - and I'm happy with the end product so thumbs up to Miss' Chin the lady that done my nails (woo hoo) Then we soon made our journey back to the hotel suite, taking a bus as rail replacement considering the 'Victoria Line' was closed..
Then came the noises from next door, and then later on that night we went to Nando's and went all out, so much so I got so ready to eat the food that I practically tried to get it all down, until I began to feel hot and bothered and almost like I was going to be sick. So I stopped and left the food. (Which I was not happy about as quite a lot of it went to waste)
Sunday -
First Destination of the day was 'Marble Arch Station - West End - Oxford Street'. Here's what I wore:

All in all the day was amazing although it rained a little, still enjoyed every moment of it.
Later that evening we went back to Manchester, but hey:
'I LOVE LONDON'

Y

No comments:

Post a Comment