Wednesday 22 July 2009

Right now

Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams
Is on my screen right now : )

2:08am I'm just thinking.. In deep thought.. and wondering more..
I've got work later on today and the SALE is on which means an extended work load for me at the cash desk if the bar code is not on the item! A frustrating process if you ask me to go and do a search on the company's system for the price. Not to worry though there's people going through much worse real life situations than my minor mishap.
Moving on then.. The reason I'm up still is because I had a nap earlier on in the night, and if I try and sleep it will be forced and I'll probably fail upon attempting that, so I won't try. I may be back later today though to post some more.. If not you know it was due to work commitments that I was tired, had a bath and went to bed. zzZ
bye
x

No comments:

Post a Comment