Thursday 23 July 2009

Twenty Third Of July

Mariah Carey - Obsessed
on my screen right now, lovely!

It's been a relatively mad day, so much has happened in the space of the day starting.. I won't bore you with the grizzly details but hey. I'm urging to re-activate my facebook which shouldn't be the case as it's so intrusive and that's one of the main reasons I deactivated my account in the first place. However August 1st 2009 will be the official (hopefully) re-activating day for me. Moving on.. Today though marks the day that my 'newly born nephew might be born' can't wait, so right now I'm just waiting for news from the hospital confirming she's had the baby. Other than that I am getting quite worked up at the moment at when I try and stick to things I try and enforce within my lifestyle, there always has to be someone who tries to interfere and stop my plans from progressing how I wish them to. It has to be one of the most frustrating things I have to deal with in everyday life.. Other than that everything's cool, though the 'Twenty Third of July' may just be a day I might live to remember for the rest of my life. I'll keep you'se posted bellas and dude. peace and love.

i
SHE'S HAD THE BABY,
9lbs 12oz (sounds pretty big, lol) at 7:47pm Y
I'm an Auntie for the second time. YEY!
SOUND THE ALARMS!
p


No comments:

Post a Comment