Thursday 16 July 2009

One day to go..

I'm so tired right now, I went bed at like 6:30am this morning and got up at like 11:00am as I was awakened by a phone call! A very rude person who decided to ring and not stop ringing until I picked up the phone, so much so that the ring tone nearly went through the whole song on my phone.. (Yes I'm talking that long). Then I got up had a shower and all the morning do darr's then I needed to leave the house (because I was still at D's house). As my stomach was doing back flips I decided to do something about it. McDonald's sprang to mind almost immediately but the rain when I stepped out the house was ever so off putting!
So I ended up going to the chippy when I got home to feed my stomach's needs, then I came home. Mind you I should be packing right now as it's one day to go until it's time for LONDON.. my mini weekend break away (go me)!
I really cannot wait until I get there, as much as I'm tired right now I think I'll be too excited to even sleep which is not good news because I need to be energetic from the moment I get there.. So I can be off and out of that hotel as soon as possible. No time to waste at all.. may go for a nap now though, if I update this blog again tonight I shall be writing about my must haves in which you should definitely pack on any (away from home break) until then bellas/dudes night x



No comments:

Post a Comment