Tuesday 21 July 2009

Music, Showbiz, Music

Well I'm back to update this blog yet another day, as promised.. I've had a pretty average day, been quite lazy but hey that's not my fault! I just woke up before and right now I'm pretty bored, there really isn't nothing to do. Plus I'm having little cravings to re-activate my facebook which really isn't a good idea at the moment and time. So I think I'm just going to eradicate those thoughts from my brain right now, capeeché GONE!

'Chris Brown's Apology': I was watching the Chris Brown apology earlier as this has been hot showbiz gossip on my twitter quite recently (well over the last day or so if I was precise) and I gathered he was extremely sorry for his actions but more importantly I thought it would be better if I knew what he was apologising for, fare enough he beat Rihanna up, but WHY? I'm not condoning his actions but I believe I really do not know the circumstances behind the beat up for me to judge and/or to draw my own conclusions. Though I would like to say that beating women is not acceptable at all, whatever the circumstances, though he seems to be dealing with his anger so good luck to him with that. However I do not believe that he should be wiped away from the music industry due to this unfortunate mishap with Rihanna, everybody makes mistakes as far as I'm concerned and it's not as if he beat her to death, there's music artists out there that have killed many people before yet we as a nation still condole their music, so why the conspiracy to shut Chris Brown out of the music game? That really wouldn't be necessary, if you ask me!
Whilst were still on the subject of music: 'Beyoncé - Sweet Dreams' is the absolute song for me at the moment, it inspires me beyond belief, truly a talented woman. 'Mariah Carey - Obsessed' I finally got to see the video today on the sky+ box for the first time, as YouTube won't let me see it as it's not a video available in the United Kingdom (funny stuff) - and I was totally amused as I sang along to the song. Due to the fact an Eminem lookalike features in the video, I mean Eminem must feel ridiculed when he sees the video because it's absolutely blatant that he's the subject of which the song was written. Though I believe he has no one but himself to blame since he has so called 'lied' about having gone out with her and slept with her.. (Who knows hey)?


MICHAEL JACKSON - I really do not know why people will not leave the legend to rest, some people are just so shallow and so caught up with other peoples' business and really do not have any
R.E.S.P.E.C.T!

R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment